- B.S. in Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University, 2012-2016
- M.S. in Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University, 2016-2019
- Ph.D in Computer Science, University of California, Merced, 2019-Present
- Summer 2021: Research Scientist Intern
- AiFi Inc.
- Mentor: Dr. Long Chen
- Vision-based custom event detection for autonomou retail store.
- Python, Matlab, C++, Java
- Embeded System
- Machine Learning
- Time series processing
- Causal inference
Honor and Award
- SIGMOBILE Travel Award, HotMobile, 2023
- Best Demo award of the 20th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys 2022)
- EECS Bobcat Fellowship, University of California, Merced 2022.
- Best poster award of the ACM/IEEE International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN 2017, IPSN 2022)
- Third place award of Autocheckout competition at Cyber-Physical Systems and Internet-of-Things (CPS-IoT) Week’s Conference on Internet of Things Design and Implementation (2020)
- China National Scholarship (Tsinghua University 2019)
- A Class Scholarship (Tsinghua University 2018)